Counselor - Correctional Recovery Academy
Other correctional personnel
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc -
Aug 30, 2023
- Application Deadline:
- Oct 30, 2023
- Entry Level:
- $22.11 hourly
*Offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus!*
Location: Concord, MA. Correctional Recovery Academy at Northeastern Correctional Center (NECC) Schedule: *_Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:00pm and a possibility of evening shifts, 1:00pm-9:00pm or weekends. 3 Openings *_Pay range: $22.11/hour ($46,000.00 annually)
_This is a quick-paced job where flexibility and organizational skills are a necessity. This position consists of group facilitation, individual counseling, paper record keeping as well as computer record keeping, and engagement and involvement in behavior change. _
The Correctional Recovery Academy (CRA) Counselor is responsible for:
- Facilitating psycho-educational groups and provides individual treatment planning to a caseload maintained by the counselor.
- Providing counseling services to offenders in the assigned treatment program.
- Working closely with Massachusetts Department of Correction (MA DOC) staff to coordinate all program services and provide information for case management/records management as needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in criminal justice, human services, education or closely related field required
- DOC experience and/or Alcohol/ Drug certification preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k with company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
- Age: Adults
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in criminal justice, human services, education or closely related field required
- Experience: DOC experience and/or Alcohol/ Drug certification preferred