CRIMINAL JUSTICE SPECIALIST - COURTHOUSE
Non-Sworn Law Enforcement Personnel
Pinellas County Sheriff's Office - Largo, Florida
Sep 13, 2023
- Application Deadline:
- Oct 12, 2023
- Entry Level:
- $31,775 annual
- Top Pay:
- $50,840 annual
Performs work of a responsible nature related to security functions within the Judicial Operations Bureau. Work is performed in accordance with Sheriff’s Office rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Members are expected to work with some independence.
Shift work required to include weekends, holidays and overnights.
* High School graduation or equivalent diploma from an institution accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) or licensed as a degree granting institution by the Commission for Independent Education * Must possess a valid Florida driver's license * Consideration for this position requires a credit check
Applicants must be tobacco/nicotine free for six months prior to submitting application and during length of employment.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office strives to provide our employees with the best benefits possible. Some of the benefits are Annual Leave (120 hours), Health Insurance, Wellness Incentives, and Education Assistance Program.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office is an EEO/ADA employer and is committed to being a drug free workplace.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.pcsoweb.com/careers
Any questions can be directed to Human Resources at 727-582-6208
• High School graduation or equivalent diploma from an institution accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) or licensed as a degree granting institution by the Commission for Independent Education
• Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license
• Consideration for this position requires a credit check
- Age: 18 years of age minimum
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: none
The physical abilities listed below are estimates of time spent during a typical work day to perform essential functions and responsibilities.
• Meet the minimum hearing and vision requirements as follows:
o Have 20/30 (or better) corrected vision
o Must pass hearing with less than or equal to 40 decibels in each ear under the frequencies: 500 Hz, 1,000 Hz and 2,000 Hz
• Sit or stand up to 6 hours per day
• Walk up to 4 hours per day
• Occasionally lift up to 25 lbs.
• Occasionally bend and reach