Inmate Property Technician
Pinellas County Sheriff's Office - Largo, Florida
Sep 13, 2023
- Application Deadline:
- Oct 7, 2023
- Entry Level:
- $33,762 annual
- Top Pay:
- $54,019 annual
The member performs moderately complex work of average difficulty involving receiving, recording, conducting inventories, controlling and distributing inmate property. Work is performed following prescribed guidelines, laws and the rules and regulations of the unit of assignment and of the Sheriff’s Office.
Shift work required to include weekends, holidays, and overnights.
Applicants must be tobacco/nicotine free for six months prior to submitting application and during length of employment.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office strives to provide our employees with the best benefits possible. Some of the benefits are Annual Leave (120 hours), Health Insurance, Wellness Incentives, and Education Assistance Program.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office is an EEO/ADA employer and is committed to being a drug free workplace.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.pcsoweb.com/careers
Any questions can be directed to Human Resources at 727-582-6208
• High School graduation or equivalent diploma from an institution accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) or licensed as a degree granting institution by the Commission for Independent Education
• One (1) year responsible experience in records, inventory control, warehousing, or related field
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience
• An accuracy score of 80% on data entry
• Must possess a valid Florida driver’s license
• Consideration for this position requires a credit check
- Age: 18 years of age minimum
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: One (1) year responsible experience in records, inventory control, warehousing, or related field
The physical abilities listed below are estimates of time spent during a typical work day to perform essential functions and responsibilities. Members in this position may be required to:
• Sit up to 3 hours per day
• Walk up to 3 hours per day
• Stand up to 2 hours per day
• Occasionally lift up to 10 lbs.
• Occasionally lift up to 20 lbs.
• Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
• Occasionally bend, squat, climb, reach, kneel and twist
• Ability to access/retrieve property items from upper shelves