Pinellas County Sheriff's Office - Largo, Florida
Nov 13, 2020
- Application Deadline:
- Dec 31, 2020
- Entry Level:
- $13.77 hourly
This provides assistance to medical staff, within the scope of their certification, and provides care to inmates in a correctional setting, while observing and maintaining the requirements of security.
This position works four 10 hour days. Sunday - Wednesday from 7:00am to 5:00pm.
* High school graduation or equivalent diploma from an institution accredited by an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Dept. Of Education or licensed as a degree granting institution by the Commission for Independent Education
* Certified or Registered Medical Assistant in the State of Florida
* CPR-Basic Life Support
* One year experience as a medical assistant
* Must possess a valid Florida driver's license
Applicants must be tobacco/nicotine free for six months prior to submitting application and during length of employment.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office strives to provide our employees with the best benefits possible. Some of the benefits are Annual Leave (120 hours), Health Insurance, Wellness Incentives, and Education Assistance Program.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office is an EEO/ADA employer and is committed to being a drug free workplace.
- Age: 18
- Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Experience: 1 year experience