The Health & Wellness resource center, brought to you by Corrections1 and Cordico, offers news and information that helps individuals and agencies address behavioral health.
Learn more about Cordico’s wellness technology for first responders here.
Dr. David Black and Jocko Willink explain why it’s important to take your wellness into your own hands
Industry insider champions new Mental Health First Aid Course for corrections professionals
Unraveling the impact and proposing solutions for a healthier workplace culture
Jocko Willink discusses the wellness challenges specifically facing first responders and strategies to strengthen wellness at every stage of the journey
Unless prison reformers intentionally and deliberately pursue the improvement of staff working conditions, the desired outcomes of prison reform will remain elusive
The new contract, which requires union and legislature approval, also includes a $1,200 health and wellness stiped in 2023 and 2024
I wish someone would have explained what my body was going to go through when I took the plunge
Proactive measures to navigate and support each other through challenging times
- Book Excerpt: ‘Super-Charge Your Stress Management in the Age of COVID-19’
- The challenges facing jails and prisons in 2021
- Professional boundaries in corrections: How to set and keep them
- Roundtable: How corrections was challenged in 2022
- Deterring further violence and unnecessary disruption within ODRC maximum-security facilities