L-3 Communications Mobile-Vision, Inc. Launches The New System 7 Pro™ VHS In-Car Video Recording System
BOONTON, NJ - L-3 Mobile-Vision announced today that it has launched a completely upgraded version of the world's best selling mobile video recording system in law enforcement.
"We are committed to our customers and are responding to their continued demand for VHS in-car video recording systems," states Louis Blanco, president of L-3 Communications Mobile-Vision, Inc. "L-3 Mobile-Vision has nearly 60,000 VHS systems across the country that over 5000 law enforcement agencies rely on. In fact, some customers are still using original equipment they purchased almost a decade ago."
Mr. Blanco went on to say "We simply could not ignore the huge demand for VHS and discontinue this product line as other manufacturers are doing. So, we went back to the drawing board to update and upgrade System 7. We are also very pleased to be able to offer it BELOW its' previously listed retail price."
The new System7 PRO has been specifically (re)designed to incorporate the benefits of new technologies and yet keep the cost-efficiency, reliability and evidentiary value of its' predecessor. Key new features include:
- Built-in GPS which provides longitude/latitude and vehicle speed as well as sets system clock and synchronizes all agency vehicles to real/actual time.
- New custom-designed VCR engineered for the rigors of road use - resistant to impact, temperature extremes, dust and tampering - with an extended motor life.
- A compact universal monitor console with backlit controls and flexible mounting hardware allow it to be fitted to any vehicle type.
- L-3 Mobile-Vision's patented VoiceLink Plus® 900 MHz wireless microphone which provides interference-free audio is now a standard feature.
- Also a newly standard feature, the Nite-Watch™ enhanced low-light color camera with 32 times the sensitivity of standard cameras provides near dark viewing and 144x zoom capability.
L-3 Communications Mobile-Vision, Inc., located in Boonton, NJ, is a leading supplier of mobile video recording systems for law enforcement, with a product line that includes both analog and digital recording systems, associated peripherals and evidence management solutions. The Flashback™ digital video recording solution introduced the use of solid-state memory to the industry and includes L-3 Mobile-Vision's premium components: the patented VoiceLink Plus® 900 MHz wireless microphone and the Nite-Watch™ extended low-light color camera. The Digital Evidence Series is also a breakthrough for law enforcement and the judicial system with a complete line of digital evidence management solutions that goes beyond cataloging just in-car video to managing any digital media and building electronic case files.
L-3 Mobile-Vision has an installed product base of over 65,000 systems in over 5000 law enforcement agencies with targeted worldwide growth in law enforcement as well as the emergency services and government security markets. To learn more about L-3 Mobile-Vision, please visit the company's web site at www.L-3Com.com/mv.
Headquartered in New York City, L-3 Communications is a leading provider of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems, secure communications systems, aircraft modernization, training and government services and is a merchant supplier of a broad array of high technology products. Its customers include the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, selected U.S. Government intelligence agencies and aerospace prime contractors. To learn more about L-3 Communications, please visit the company's web site at www.L-3Com.com/mv.