NAUMD Presents the Best Dressed Law Enforcement Competition - Entries Due By May 31st
Visit www.naumd.com to get your entry form!
Here is your invitation to compete! 2004 Best Dressed Law Enforcement winners saw their winning photos on Good Morning America, countless local news stations and national news coverage from the New York City St. Patrick's Day Parade. There was a full-page photo and complete article in the New York Post. The 2004 winners were the first story off the Associated Press in September - they just love good "Cop Stories," countless local news agencies covered the story for the individual departments across the country.
Now is the time to energize your department, Recognize your first line of defense and Show the NAUMD your best uniform program!
Each year the NAUMD sponsors the Best Dressed Law Enforcement Competition that honors and publicly acknowledges law enforcement departments across America.
Entry forms are due at the NAUMD offices by May 31, 2005. The winners will be a part of the NAUMD Annual Convention in New Orleans, LA. Winners are the cover story in the September issue of Law and Order Magazine, and are part of the IACP Convention.
Helpful hints for submitting departments:
- Complete the information acutely with all details.
- Photograph all division uniforms within the department.
- Photograph all types and classes of uniforms.
- Photographs of uniforms need to be clear from head-to-toe.
- Use photos of both individual and groups of officer teams.
- Clearly identify each individual or group within a photo.
- Provide a diskette with all digital photographs.