SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., – TASER International (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER® brand next generation Smart Weapons. These orders were received and are expected to ship in the fourth quarter.
Significant TASER Smart Weapon orders:
• Claremont Police Department (CA): 43 TASER® X26P™ Smart Weapons
• Commerce City Police Department (CA): 51 X26Ps
• Dallas Police Department (TX): 174 X26Ps
• Denver Police Department (CO): 44 X26Ps
• Des Moines Police Department (IA): 60 X26Ps
• East Chicago Police Department (IL): 59 X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
• Fairfax County Police (VA): 110 TASER® X2™ Smart Weapons
• Fort Worth Marshal’s Office (TX): 55 X26Ps
• Goodyear Police Department (AZ): 103 X26Ps
• Grapevine Police Department (TX): 100 X26Ps, TASER Assurance Plan (TAP)
• Honolulu Police Department (HI): 100 X26Ps with TASER Cam HD recorders
• Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IN): 79 X26Ps
• International order: 105 X2s
• Madison County Sheriff’s Department (IN): 40 X26Ps
• Maryland Transportation Authority Police (MD): 72 X26Ps
• McKinney Police Department (TX): 89 X26Ps
• Metra Police Department (IL): 60 X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders
• Minneapolis Police Department (MN): 115 X2s
• Oakland County Sheriff’s Office (MI): 100 X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders
• Pennsylvania State Police (PA): 100 X26Ps
• Pima County Sheriff’s Department (PA): 50 X2s
• Richardson Police Department (TX): 45 X2s
• Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Office (CA) 120 X26Ps
• Stockton Police Department (CA): 50 X2s
• Sugar Land Police Department (TX): 51 X2s, with TAP
• Toronto Police Service (ON): 450 X2s
• University of Washington Police Department (WA): 57 X26Ps, with TAP
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER International makes communities safer with innovative public safety technologies. Founded in 1993, TASER first transformed law enforcement with its electrical weapons. TASER continues to define smarter policing with its growing suite of technology solutions, including Axon body-worn video cameras and Evidence.com, a secure digital evidence management platform. More than 159,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with TASER’s products and services. Learn more at www.TASER.com, www.Axon.io and www.Evidence.com or by calling (800) 978-2737.
TASER® and Axon® are registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, Axon, TASER X26P, and TASER X2 are trademarks of TASER International, Inc. All rights are reserved for trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com , www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business. Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.