Do you know your own personal triggers well enough to control them during an incident?
Would you know what to do if you found an inmate or a coworker choking?
One take-away from this video is an inmate’s tenacity when it comes to making a break for it
This inmate takes a dive off his bunk into the toilet -- is he just being dumb or could he be planning something more?
How do you cope with this kind of incident, and, perhaps more worrisome, what do you do once it’s over?
How could this incident have been avoided?
Watch how this inmate is able to use a battery cover to undo his restraints
Do you think these officers’ tactics led to the inmate’s death, or were they right in their restraint methods?
- Teen who killed Pamela Smart’s husband freed 25 years later
- Juveniles trying to escape La. youth jail beat CO with pipe, ripped out cameras
- Man sentenced to death in 2019 killing of Ala. officer on drug task force
- 15 prison tattoos and their meanings
- Photos: VADOC seizes extensive amounts of drugs, contraband in major shakedown