When teaching contraband control, how do you determine what your facility needs and which training styles benefit the learning capacities of your staff?
Last week’s scenario pitted a sergeant against a correctional officer when the officer disobeyed a direct order in favor of following policy. Even in the worst scenario, following your commanding officer’s orders is of paramount importance for the safety and security of all.
When choosing between writing an inmate up for an infraction or merely warning them, weigh the pros and cons before applying the correct tool for the job
One inmate has figured out how he can somewhat control where he is housed; how would you handle this scenario before his behavior spreads and affects all inmates in the facility?
- Teen who killed Pamela Smart’s husband freed 25 years later
- Juveniles trying to escape La. youth jail beat CO with pipe, ripped out cameras
- Man sentenced to death in 2019 killing of Ala. officer on drug task force
- 15 prison tattoos and their meanings
- Wash. corrections officer injured after inmates coordinate attack